16.6.09

World's lousiest/laziest(?) blogger...

Yup, that's me!

Still so behind the times, trying to catch up since April. I'm realizing it's just futile to try and get everything on here, because no matter what, I will always lapse when I'm busy. So, brief update:

Just back from Vegas and the wonderful, magical, amazing Miss Exotic World/Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend - and this year we packed a trophy when we went back home! I'm sooo proud of our troupe! Yay!

All kinds of things went wrong that day. Litterally five minutes before going on stage Ingrid Ignition's zipper split on the dress. Un-fixable. We panicked. Baby, ever the resourceful seamstress, put the dress on her and did some sewing - it was stitched on when we went on stage. Everyone was SO nervous until she successfully ripped it off, and it looked like nothing.

Me, I couldn't get my bra open! I had to push it down on my tummy, and I did that so forcefull i tore it open in front. It slithered down and got stuck in my tail-piece, weighing it down.

But it worked out nicely anyway! We won the "Most Classic" award! So it wasn't the troupe award (won by ninjas - ???!?!!? okay...), but we'll get that another year. But we competed against everyone instead!

I'm so proud! SO proud.

And I'll pick this up later, got to run...

XoXoX

No comments: