12.3.09

Sweden's got Talent....

After three years of performing I've been on many different stages with many different audiences. Some superb, some awkward, some glamorous, some... "rustic", let's say. I've taken my clothes off in small Swedish towns and in Paris, London, New York and Las Vegas. But this was hands down the oddest thing I've done.

Not in terms of performing, although my fricking panel skirt fricking wouldn't fricking open - which has never happened before! But the whole thing was just sooo weird. And, I'm not supposed to talk about it.

Anyway, I was in the first run of performances for the Sweden's Got Talent 2009 TV show. Long ass day, I was the 27th of 30 performers to go on stage. The stage was great though, and all the TV peple were super nice and friendly.

But the judges... Goodness. Bert Karlsson - talk about pet peeve. Not so pet even. I really do not like that man. I don't know how to deal with being judged by him?! Sure, I want to advance in the competition, but do I want him to like me? It's like the antithesis of everything I am!

Interesting day, in terms of social anthropology, but a little scary all the same. Some people were clearly there because they were odd and would make "great TV" - did they know it? And it's really hard to remember who you are and what you think in interviews and introductions the way they go about it. I tried, but I really have no idea how I did.

That's all on that subject for now - there's no telling what will happen.

XoXoX
Duchess

1 comment:

Fancy Lane said...

Kul att du ocksÄ har en blog nu!
Kram Fancy